New York, New York – Reported by Elite Traveler, the private jet lifestyle magazineRed-haute menswear label Dior Homme opened its first outpost in San Francisco on December 19th. The new boutique is the brand’s seventh freestanding shop in the U.S., joining stores in New York and Beverly Hills.Located at 216 Stockton Street in Union Square, the 2,200-square-foot, two-story space offers a wide range of men’s ready-to-wear and accessories, including footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry, as well as fragrance. With a multi-dimensional, masculine design that incorporates luxe fabrics and finishes for a tactile feel, the boutique also features a custom mural by San Francisco-based artist Hannah Stouffer.Visit www.diorhomme.com.
- Trump Extends Social Distancing Guidelines To April 30th
- Dr. Deborah Birx’s Scarves Have Their Own Instagram Account
- Florida man arrested for allegedly spray-painting ‘B.L.M.’ at Trump National Golf Club
- Chesters can secure a win double in Colombia
- Olympia Arts Walk Registration Deadline Coming Up February 10